Every samurai has their normal attack ability and at least one active skill. Passive skills are only unlocked after awakening a samurai.
- 1 & 2 star samurai have 1 active skill
- 3 & 4 star samurai have 1 active skill and 1 passive skill
- 5 star samurai have 2 active skills and 1 passive skill
Leveling skills[edit | edit source]
To level a skill you need to upgrade your samurai via the power up menu. You need use a duplicate samurai or a skill card of the same quality (Both represented by a glowing effect).
Skills level up randomly and do not level up locked passives. Each skill can level up to a maximum of 5.
- 1 & 2 star samurai need a total of 5 duplicates (No skill cards available)
- 3 & 4 star samurai need a total of 10 duplicates or skill cards
- 5 star samurai need a total of 15 duplicates or skill cards
Awakening[edit | edit source]
Any samurai with an unlockable passive skill can be awakened. Awakening will grant a boost in stats, unlock their passive, and allow for level 2 affection progress. Materials are gathered from the awakening game mode where there are 3 tiers of items. Tier 1, 2 and 3 materials amounts are listed below.
|Star||Mat Lvl 1||Mat Lvl 2||Mat Lvl 3|
Class Skills[edit | edit source]
Below are level 5 class skills for the highest quality Samurai available.